A Patio is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence.
For Life Patios is a team of professionals who design patio areas to fulfill our customers individual needs combining the style of your home and to suit your budget.
- By integrating a Verandah, Decking, Balustrading or Screening you can further enhance the look and feel of your patio area
- Your patio design can be an extension to an existing alfresco area, giving you the added room you need, with a decking floor to create an alternate area.
- Your patio design can include a colorbond verandah to be constructed over your spa area, we can install screening to provide privacy, install merbau decking surrounds with landings and stairs and complete with pool fencing to council requirements. All these items can be included on our building permit.
- No matter what combination you use we can create a patio area to suit your needs
Patio – Gable Roof Verandah
- Patio - Gable Roof Verandah with Deck
- Fans; Lights to ridge of gable
- Includes Decking to 1st Floor
- Stainless Steel Wire Balustrading
- Colorbond Handrail with Timber Top finish
- Merbau Decking on Steel Frame
- Patio area options
Patio – Flat Gable Flat Verandah
- Patios - Flat Gable Flat Verandah with Colorbond HiRib Roofing
- Colorbond Slat Screening between posts
- Slat Screening for Privacy
- Alsynite Skylights
- Based on Fielders Centenary HiRib Roofing - double sided colour
- Flat Gable Flat Verand
Patio – Hip End Verandah Roof
- Patio and Decks- Hip End Verandah Roof with decking
- Hip End Verandah Roof using Colorbond Fielders Centenary CDeck
- Extension to Alfresco Area
- Timber Decking
- Timber Box Seat
- Accessories: Decking Lights, Downlights & Fan